Now that spring is officially here, it means event season has arrived too!
The number one question we get is how many portable restrooms do you think I need to order? So I thought I would share this chart with all of you:
(If you click on the picture, it will open it up in a new window and it will be much easier to read)
This chart makes it so easy to order toilets for your next event. Just take the length of your event, in hours, and compare it to the number of people you expect to attend and that is how many toilets you need. For example, a 6 hour party for 500 people needs about 4 toilets.
I hope this chart helps but if you have any questions, you can always call us and we can help you decide how many you need!
(877) 234-6545
No comments:
Post a Comment