My name is Herman and I will be a contributing blogger to the A Royal Flush post while Alex is on maternity leave. I would like to take this opportunity to give you a little of my background in a nutshell, so I could set a tone for what to expect from me in the weeks/months ahead.
I'm a soon to be first time father (2.5 weeks away as I'm writing this) avid surfer, snowboarder, scuba diver, mountain biker, skater,fisherman ( I'm an outdoor adventure junkie), music lover and have an extreme passion for for making the most out of every minute on earth.
I intend to not only share relevant portable toilet industry news, but share my passions for the arts, food, culture, tech, business, environmental topics and the full on human experience. I would love to hear from you guys, so feel free to e-mail me at herman@aroyalflush.com. Thanks for visiting and allowing me the opportunity to serve you!
No comments:
Post a Comment