Mother's Day is coming up this Sunday and I wanted to take a moment to acknowledge all the women who have labored long and hard to to raise their children. I was raised to honor and respect women, especially mother's. Being a new father to a beautiful baby girl I have discovered a whole new level of appreciation of the work that a mother performs on a daily basis.
I'm a super active participant in caring for my daughter, but my wife carries the bulk of the load and for that I'm in awe of her strength and passion behind it. I wish I could do more, but there are just certain things that a caring mother possesses that a man isn't designed for. All I can do is love, provide, protect and raise her in a fashion that I serve as her ultimate role model. My intention behind this is to have her standards set high enough that she will never accept second best in anything.
Before I ramble on I just want to show my respect and thank every mother and aspiring mother out there for the work that you do. One day of acknowledgement is not enough, you should be celebrated every single day.Take a moment to reflect on the gift to the world that is you.
Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment