3/11/16

The Season's are Changing


With the warm weather we have been having it isn't hard to believe but Spring is almost here.  We are just nine days away from the beginning of Spring.  I am not a huge fan of Winter so I am so excited when Spring is finally here.

Here's why:

  1. I am a super nerd, but I love Spring cleaning.  I am thrilled by a Saturday where I open all the windows and air out the house.  I wash all the sheets and bedspreads.  I vacuum everything.  Everything is clean and smells great.  
  2. I love Spring flowers.  Every time I go to the grocery store, I have to pick up a bunch of tulips or daffodils.  How can you walk buy those bright blooms without picking them up?
  3. Warmer weather means no more winter coat.  I can put all the hats and the boots away and pull out my light jackets and vests.  What is better than that?
  4. Spring just means we are three months from Summer and Summer is the best time of the year!
  5. Lastly, I love Spring because the special events start up again and we are busy.  I love being busy because the days just fly by!
Do you love Spring?  Be sure to tell us your favorite Spring thing or activity!

No comments: