|
One of my all time favorite authors and financial literacy advisors is none other than Robert T Kiyosaki. His bestseller Rich Dad, Poor Dad,has
helped millions to create roadmaps to their financial goals. Central to his
series is the notion of open-mindedness. Instead of sizing up a situation and
saying, "I can't afford that," he suggests saying, "How can
I afford that?" By reshaping the idea into an open-ended question,
creativity is stimulated, which leads to inspiration.
Here's a list of
critical thoughts and their positive replacements. I hope these help to prime
your mind for abundant thoughts.
As open-ended thinking becomes more natural for you, you'll
also find yourself better able to handle day to day challenges.Plus, the difference in this kind of thinking is tremendous. If you aren't
already quieting your critic, you'll find that these suggestions bring
excitement into your daily life.
Consider writing out this list and adding
to it when you discover new negative thoughts. Invent positive replacements and write those down, too. Review the list frequently and practice!
|
4/23/12
Open Your Mind to Abundance- Quieting Your Critic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment