11/7/16

Coming to an End

I am always partially sad and partially relieved when this time of year finally rolls around.  Our season is almost over and wintertime slowness is approaching.

On one hand this season was so busy.  The events were bigger.  The timelines were tighter.  The whole season flew by in the blink of an eye.  And frankly myself and all of our staff are tired.  The long hours and seven day work weeks have finally caught up with us.

But on the other hand, I love to be busy.  I hate how slow the wintertime is.  The days drag and I just dread them!

As our season starts to come to a close, be sure to let us know if you need your equipment picked up. We are busy scheduling seasonal pick ups right now so call in soon to get on the schedule!

Thanks again for another great season!

No comments: